Your patient intake partner
Phreesia knows that health systems like yours face complex challenges. From participating in risk-sharing agreements like ACOs to managing different EMR systems, you need a comprehensive solution that meets the needs of your enterprise. Our platform provides a consistent, modern experience across a wide range of specialties and settings. Whether you’re looking for new ways to improve population health, working to lower costs or just trying to run a more efficient health system, Phreesia can help.
ONE PATIENT,100 INTAKE TASKS
Every patient who walks through your door has unique needs. But completing all of the necessary intake tasks for each patient at every visit can seem impossible without an army of staff. Phreesia’s automated platform makes it happen—standardizing the intake process across your system—and tailoring the experience to each one of your patients.
Create a better patient experience
Complete the right intake tasks for every visit
Improve your understanding of your patients’ needs
Use Phreesia to do it all at scale, with consistency and fewer staff
Say goodbye to clipboards and scanning
Phreesia is designed to save your clinics—and your patients—the headache of check-in forms. Whether patients register on their mobile device, a PhreesiaPad or an Arrivals kiosk, our intake tools help speed things up for your organization, while giving patients the consumer-friendly, self-service options they want.
We also manage hardware across all of your locations, so your IT team doesn’t have to worry about troubleshooting devices and updating software.
Send texts or emails that let your patients register up to a week before their appointment. They can also check in from their mobile device when they arrive at your office. With Mobile, patients can update their medical history, sign consents, make payments and take photos to store in their patient record.
Allow your patients to enter their demographic information, complete clinical questionnaires, capture photos to store in their patient record, and pay privately and securely on our in-office wireless tablets. You can also remind them about important preventive services such as Medicare annual wellness visits or mammograms directly on the PhreesiaPad.
Streamline check-in for patients you see regularly and those who have already completed Mobile registration. Phreesia Arrivals also includes wayfinding features, and offers patients who need to check in quickly a self-service, zero-wait-time option.
The right questions,
the right answers
In healthcare, every patient is unique. Phreesia tailors the intake experience to each patient, capturing medical, family and social history, payment information and consents. The data is automatically sent back to your EMR/PM system, allowing you to collect a complete patient record.
- Deliver patient-specific, guided intake interviews
- Gather complete patient demographic profiles
- Capture medical history, payments and e-signature consents
- Integrate patient data with your EMR/PM system
Activate patients throughout their journey
What if you could engage patients and empower them to take a more active role in their care? Phreesia Health Campaigns allows you to send targeted messages to the right patients at the right time and prompt them to self-schedule specific appointments, such as nurse visits for flu vaccines, mammograms, DEXA scans and other preventive screenings. Health Campaigns activates patients in their care and helps you improve clinical quality, boost patient recall, and align clinical operations with both fee-for-service and value-based payment models. This reduces call volume and scheduling workload for your staff, gives providers more time during the visit and encourages patients to take charge of their health.
- Identify target patient populations in need of specific appointment types
- Present custom messages to patients during intake or between visits, prompting them to request or self-schedule appointments
- Monitor and analyze outreach metrics and patient responses
- Enhance quality performance by driving preventive care
- Maximize time with patients to deliver quality care and a better patient experience
Insurance verification with results you can use
Need to know a patient’s copay? No problem. What about the remaining deductible? We’ll tell you. Phreesia’s automated Eligibility & Benefits application gives your staff the data they need in a manageable, simple-to-understand format.
- Automatically verify insurance before or during the visit
- Identify benefit information, such as co-insurance and deductibles
- Accelerate reimbursement by reducing pending and denied claims
Collect more patient payments—before and after the visit
We know that asking patients for payments can be difficult–asking them in a systematic way across hundreds of locations is an even greater challenge. But with 40% of commercially insured patients on high-deductible health plans, time-of-service payments matter. Phreesia makes the collections process easy and offers patients multiple payment options. Whether you choose to use our secure payment platform or your current processor, our suite of payment applications will help your system increase profitability and reduce outstanding balances, while offering patients flexible and convenient ways to pay for their care.
- POS payments
- Payment posting
- Level 1 PCI-compliant and P2PE-certified
- Payment plans
- Online payments
- Phreesia Payment Assurance
Support your patients’ behavioral health and wellness goals
Identifying and addressing patients’ behavioral health needs can be challenging without a system-wide approach. Phreesia understands this, and we help create a foundation of support for managing behavioral health and wellness across your enterprise.
- Gather patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and screen for depression, anxiety, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and more
- Capture revenue by billing for appropriate screenings
- Identify additional recommended treatments or screenings
Care Pathways to monitor and enhance your patients’ health
Before you can provide the best treatment plans for your patients, you need to understand their risks. Phreesia’s Care Pathways applications include patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and screening tools for over 15 specialties, allowing your practice to identify and treat patients for a wide range of health risks such as depression, anxiety, cancer and substance abuse. Each tool gathers critical health data from patients, calculates their risk scores and communicates the results back to their care team.
- Identify the right screenings and gather PROs for specific health conditions
- Target patients by age, gender and appointment type
- Collect and calculate responses for appropriate follow-up care and/or reimbursement
Align patient intake with your Medicare preventive health strategies
Many senior patients don’t schedule Medicare screenings because they aren’t aware of their eligibility or the breadth of your services. Phreesia automatically targets Medicare patients for preventive health screenings based on annual eligibility and CMS guidelines.
We’ll also prompt patients to book appointments for a range of important services, from diabetic eye exams to colorectal screenings and mammograms.
- Determine eligibility for Medicare Annual Wellness Visits
- Target patients by personal health history
- Collect patient responses for appropriate follow-up
Are my patients satisfied with their care?
Connecting with your patients and understanding their experience and satisfaction level is critical to enhancing their care. Ever wish you had those insights in real time? What if you could know what they were thinking immediately following their visit? With Phreesia, you can. Our post-visit surveys provide patient feedback within 24 hours after their appointment, giving you results you can act on quickly and complementing your system’s CAHPS vendor services.
- Track patient perceptions
- Identify service issues
- Customize questions based on location and visit type
- Measure progress on practice improvement efforts
- Prepare for incentive-based patient satisfaction reports