Your patient intake partner
Phreesia knows that multi-specialty groups like yours see a wide range of patients, each with his or her own unique needs. From cardiology and radiology to family medicine and urgent care, our customized intake solutions can help you run a more efficient practice and create a better patient experience.
ONE PATIENT,100 INTAKE TASKS
Every patient who walks through your door has unique needs. But completing all of the necessary intake tasks for each patient at every visit can seem impossible without an army of staff. Phreesia’s automated platform makes it happen and tailors the intake experience to each one of your patients.
Create a better patient experience
Complete the right intake tasks for every visit
Improve your understanding of your patients’ needs
Use Phreesia to do it all at scale, with consistency and fewer staff
An easier way to make an appointment
Providers’ offices are flooded with phone calls. We know this chaos is as hard on your staff as it is on patients. Whether your patients need an annual wellness visit or medication management follow-up, Phreesia offers them the convenience of self-scheduling or requesting appointments on your website anytime, anywhere. That means you can put down the phone and focus on the patients right in front of you.
- Deliver the consumer experience patients expect
- Drive more new patients to your practice
- Track all appointment requests and sources
- Insurance is automatically verified before scheduling an appointment
Say goodbye to clipboards and scanning
Phreesia is designed to save your team—and your patients—the headache of check-in forms. Whether patients register on their mobile device, a PhreesiaPad or an Arrivals kiosk, our intake tools help speed things up for your practice, while giving patients the consumer-friendly, self-service options they want.
Send texts or emails that let your patients register up to a week before their appointment. They can also check in on their mobile device when they arrive at your office. With Mobile, patients can update their medical history, sign consents, make payments and take photos to store in their patient record.
Allow your patients to enter their demographic information, complete clinical questionnaires, capture photos to store in their patient record, and pay privately and securely on our in-office wireless tablets. You can also remind them about important services and annual screenings like mammograms directly on the PhreesiaPad.
Streamline check-in for those patients who need a quick, self-service option. Phreesia Arrivals offers your patients wayfinding features and delivers a zero-wait-time experience.
The right questions,
the right answers
In healthcare, every patient is unique. Phreesia tailors the patient experience to each patient, capturing medical, family and social history, payment information and consents. The data is automatically sent back to your EMR/PM system, allowing you to collect a complete patient record.
- Deliver patient-specific, guided intake interviews
- Gather complete patient demographic profiles
- Capture medical history, payments and e-signature consents
- Integrate patient data with your EMR/PM system
Activate patients throughout their journey
What if you could engage patients and empower them to take a more active role in their care? Phreesia Health Campaigns allows you to send targeted messages to the right patients at the right time and prompt them to self-schedule specific appointments, such as nurse visits for flu shots, mammograms and colorectal screenings. Health Campaigns activates patients in their care and helps you improve clinical quality, boost patient recall, and align clinical operations with both fee-for-service and value-based payment models. This reduces call volume and scheduling workload for your staff, gives providers more time during the visit and encourages patients to take charge of their health.
- Identify target patient populations in need of specific appointment types
- Present custom messages to patients during intake or between visits, prompting them to request or self-schedule appointments
- Monitor and analyze outreach metrics and patient responses
- Enhance quality performance by driving preventive care
- Maximize time with patients to deliver quality care and a better patient experience
Insurance verification with results you can use
Need to know a patient’s copay? No problem. What about the remaining deductible? We’ll tell you. Eligibility for a Medicare annual wellness visit? We have that too. Phreesia’s automated Eligibility & Benefits application gives your staff the data they need in a manageable, simple-to-understand format.
- Automatically verify insurance before or during the visit
- Identify benefit information, such as co-insurance and deductibles
- Accelerate reimbursement by reducing pending and denied claims
Collect more patient payments—before and after the visit
We get it—asking patients for payment can be difficult. But with patient financial responsibility making up 20% to 30% of provider revenue, everyone is feeling the pinch. Using Phreesia’s suite of payment applications, your practice can increase profitability, reduce A/R days, and offer patients flexible and convenient options to pay for their care.
- POS payments
- Payment posting
- Payment plans
- Online payments
- Phreesia Payment
Managing referrals just got easier
If you find the referral process challenging, you’re not alone. It’s hard to manage incoming referrals from different sources across multiple locations. With Phreesia Referrals, the process is easy: Referring providers can submit online referral requests anytime, and staff can track them in one place and send automated appointment confirmations back to referring providers.
- Track all incoming referrals in one place with a work queue for schedulers or referral coordinators
- Work with a dedicated Phreesia Referral Liaison to strengthen your network and improve your referral completion rate
- Learn about your referral base through Phreesia Reporting and Analytics
- Increase market share by improving your referring providers’ experience
Support your patients’ behavioral health and wellness goals
Multi-specialty providers often take on responsibility for their patients’ behavioral health. Phreesia understands this, and we can help create a more systematic approach to managing mental wellness in your patient panel.
- Gather patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and screen for depression, anxiety, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and more
- Capture revenue by billing for appropriate screenings
- Identify additional recommended treatments or screenings
Align patient intake with your Medicare preventive health strategies
Many senior patients don’t schedule Medicare screenings because they aren’t aware of their eligibility or the breadth of your services. Phreesia automatically targets Medicare patients for preventive health screenings based on annual eligibility and CMS guidelines.
We’ll also prompt patients to book appointments for a range of important services, from diabetic eye exams to colorectal screenings and mammograms.
- Determine eligibility for Medicare Annual Wellness Visits
- Target patients by personal health history
- Collect patient responses for appropriate follow-up
Are my patients satisfied with their care?
What do your patients think about their routine check-ups? How well do they feel your specialty services are coordinated with their primary care physician? Connecting with your patients and understanding their experience is critical to enhancing their care. It also helps you improve services, generate patient referrals and boost reimbursement rates. Phreesia’s post-visit surveys do just that: provide patient feedback in real time, giving you a clear picture of what they think.
- Track patient perceptions
- Identify service issues
- Customize questions based on location and visit type
- Measure progress on practice improvement efforts
- Prepare for incentive-based patient satisfaction reports
Measure, understand and improve
Phreesia’s robust suite of analytic tools empowers you to take control of your organization’s financial and operational health. Our permission-based reports give you the insights you need to make the decisions that drive accountability and success in your organization.