Your patient intake partner
Phreesia knows that neurosurgery practices like yours see a wide variety of patients, and no two are alike. Whether you’re managing demand for post-op services, working to create a better patient experience or just trying to run a more efficient practice, we can help.
100 INTAKE TASKS
Every patient who walks through your door has unique needs. But completing all of the necessary intake tasks for each patient at every visit can seem impossible without an army of staff. Phreesia’s automated platform makes it happen and tailors the intake experience to each one of your neurosurgery patients.
- Create a better patient experience
- Complete the right intake tasks for every visit
- Improve your understanding of your patients’ needs
- Use Phreesia to do it all at scale, with consistency and fewer staff
Say goodbye to clipboards and scanning
Phreesia is designed to save your team—and your patients—the headache of check-in forms. Whether patients register at home, in your parking lot or in your office, Phreesia’s intake tools help streamline your operations, while giving patients the safe, contactless options they want and your providers the specific information they need.
Send texts or emails that give your patients the option to register up to a week before their appointment. They can check in from their mobile device at home, in their car or in another designated area when they arrive at your office. Mobile patients a convenient and contactless option to update their child’s medical history, sign consents, make payments and take photos to store in their patient record.
Patients who don’t use Phreesia Mobile to register can check in on our in-office, wireless tablets. The PhreesiaPad provides them with a private and secure option to enter their demographic information, complete clinical questionnaires, make payments and capture photos to store in their patient record.
Streamline check-in for those patients you see regularly, such as those coming in for physical therapy or postops. Phreesia Arrivals gives patients who need to check in quickly an efficient, self-service option.
The right questions,
the right answers
In healthcare, no two patients are alike. Phreesia tailors the patient experience to your neurosurgery patients, capturing medical and social history, insurance information and consents. The data is automatically sent back to your EHR/PM system, allowing you to collect a complete patient record.
- Deliver patient-specific, guided intake interviews on any device
- Gather complete patient demographic profiles
- Capture medical history, payments and e-signature consents
- Integrate patient data with your EHR/PM system
Activate patients throughout their journey
What if you could engage patients and empower them to take a more active role in their care? Phreesia Health Campaigns allows you to send targeted messages to the right patients at the right time and prompts them to self-schedule specific appointments, such as physical therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic care. Health Campaigns activates patients in their care and helps you improve clinical quality, reduce staff workload, drive patient recall and improve practice revenue. This lowers call volume and scheduling workload for your staff, gives providers more time during the visit and encourages patients to take charge of their health.
- Identify target patient populations in need of specific appointment types
- Present custom messages to patients during intake or between visits, prompting them to request or self-schedule appointments
- Monitor and analyze outreach metrics and patient responses
- Enhance quality performance by driving preventive care
- Maximize time with patients to deliver quality care and a better patient experience
Insurance verification with results you can use
Need to know a patient’s copay? No problem. What about the remaining deductible? We’ll tell you. Phreesia’s automated Eligibility & Benefits application gives your staff the data they need in a manageable, simple-to-understand format.
- Automatically verify insurance
- before or during the visit
- Identify benefit information,
- such as co-insurance and deductibles
- Accelerate reimbursement by
- reducing pending and denied claims
Collect more patient payments—before and after the visit
We get it—asking patients for payment can be difficult. But with patient financial responsibility making up 20% to 30% of provider revenue, everyone is feeling the pinch. Using Phreesia’s suite of payment applications, your practice can increase profitability, reduce A/R days, and offer patients flexible and convenient options to pay for their care.
- POS payments
- Payment posting
- Payment plans
- Online payments
- Phreesia Payment
Clinical assessments to improve your patients’ quality of life
Before you can provide the best treatment plans for your patients, you need to understand their risks. Phreesia’s Care Pathways for Neuro, Pain and Spine application gives you the right tools to identify and treat patients suffering from chronic pain and spinal conditions such as stenosis and radiculopathy. It also includes patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and screening tools, such as the Oswestry Disability Index (ODI) and the Opioid Risk Tool (ORT). Each tool gathers critical health data from patients, calculates their risk scores and communicates the results back to their care team.
- Identify the right screenings and gather PROs for specific health conditions
- Target patients by age, reason for visit and appointment type
- Collect and calculate responses for appropriate follow-up care and/or reimbursement
Managing referrals just got easier
If you find the referral process challenging, you’re not alone. It’s hard to manage your incoming referrals from different sources across multiple locations. With Phreesia Referrals, the process is easy: Referring providers can submit online referral requests anytime, and staff can track them in one place and send automated appointment confirmations back to referring providers.
- Track all incoming referrals in one place with a work queue for schedulers or referral coordinators
- Work with a dedicated Phreesia Referral Liaison to strengthen your network and improve your referral completion rate
- Learn about your referral base through Phreesia Reporting and Analytics
- Increase market share by improving your referring providers’ experience
Are my patients satisfied with their care?
What do your patients think about their office visits? How do they compare to their experiences at your ambulatory surgery center or physical therapy office? Connecting with your patients and understanding their experience is critical to enhancing their care. It also helps you improve services, generate referrals and boost reimbursement rates. Phreesia’s post-visit surveys do just that: provide patient feedback in real time, giving you a clear picture of what they think.
- Track patient perceptions
- Identify service issues
- Customize questions based on location and visit type
- Measure progress on practice improvement efforts
- Prepare for incentive-based patient satisfaction reports
Measure, understand and improve
Phreesia’s robust suite of analytic tools empowers you to take control of your organization’s financial and operational health. Our permission-based reports give you the insights you need to make the decisions that drive accountability and success in your organization.
Your partner in security
At Phreesia, privacy and security are our top priorities—not boxes we check during a once-a-year review. At each and every level of our organization, we foster a culture of compliance focused on safeguarding patient data. Phreesia adheres to industry-leading regulations and requirements for securing and protecting health data, and we set best-in-class policies across our entire company. We’re honored to have those efforts recognized with many of the industry’s most well-known certifications, including:
- HITRUST CSF Certification
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Reporting
Explore these additional applications for your practice