On Thursday May, 26, 2016 at 1:00PM ET (12PM CT; 10AM PT) you’re invited to join Phreesia, the nation’s leader in patient intake management, for a webinar featuring speakers from the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center (UCSF). They will share the 5As Smoking Cessation Assessment and Intervention which has been adapted for use on the PhreesiaPad with support from the National Institutes of Health.
Please join our UCSF presenters to learn how you and your clinic staff can efficiently improve success in helping patients quit smoking through the 5As gold standard treatment method.
In this webinar you will learn:
• The 5As history and background and why it is effective
• The clinical value of using the 5As assessment and its health impact
• How to integrate the 5As assessment and intervention process at your clinic
• Practical implementation steps, from intake to the clinical encounter and follow-up
• The resources and support available for 5As smoking cessation success