Phreesia is always looking for talented people
|Job Title:||Technical Support Specialist|
The Technical Support Specialist is the heartbeat of our organization, fostering relationships with medical practices across the United States. As the primary point of contact for our customers, you will work with practices to resolve routine technical issues as well as address general account concerns. The Product Specialist is also responsible for ongoing training of practice staff to address skill deficits and to support the release of new features.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will actively participate in shaping the implementation of our product to help better serve the needs of medical staff, physicians and patients. You will routinely communicate and share information with others in the company; our development, technical support, sales and implementation teams will all look to you for guidance on how our customers use Phreesia and how to enhance the Phreesia experience.
- Provide second level technical support to all Phreesia practices
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of technical issues ranging from issues originating with networking, databases and our application
- Install and support integrations between Phreesia's application and 3rd party EMR products
- Document technical issues in the Phreesia CRM
- Create/modify solutions in the Phreesia knowledgebase
- Communicate with customers on a wide variety of technical issues, ensuring that the customer is kept informed of progress on their case
- Provide input and feedback to the Development Team, through the Product Management group, relating to improvements to product performance and/or feature enhancements
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a technical support, account management or implementation role in the IT industry (3-5 years)
- End-user training experience
- Project management skills
- Superior communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
- Basic sales skills – presentations, closing, objection handling
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Customer service mindset
- College or university degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Familiar with and skilled in XML, CSV, SQL and HL7
- Exposure to wireless and web applications
- Experience using a CRM
- Proven success in technology support environment
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please forward your resume in the body of, or attached to, an email to email@example.com with "Technical Support Specialist" in the subject line.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
No recruiters please.
Application Deadline: As soon as possible
1 Hines Rd. Suite 110
Ottawa, Ontario K2K 3C7