Phreesia is always looking for talented people
|Job Title:||Product Specialist – Technical Account Manager|
The Product Specialist is the heartbeat of our organization, fostering relationships with medical practices across the United States. As the primary point of contact for our customers, you will work with practices to resolve routine technical issues as well as address general account concerns. The Product Specialist is also responsible for ongoing training of practice staff to address skill deficits and to support the release of new features.
As a Product Specialist, you will actively participate in shaping the implementation of our product to help better serve the needs of medical staff, physicans and patients. You will routinely communicate and share information with others in the company; our development, technical support, sales and implementation teams will all look to you for guidance on how our customers use Phreesia and how to enhance the Phreesia experience.
- Provide first level technical support to all Phreesia practices
- Field and respond to incoming calls and emails regarding the use of Phreesia
- Provide training on new and existing features
- Nurture Phreesia physician & practice staff relationships, ensuring maximum satisfaction and use of the Phreesia system
- Implement innovative programs to increase utilization and physician satisfaction
- Input and maintain the Phreesia CRM with up-to-date communications, conversations and correspondence with physicians and their personnel
- Up-sell new products and functionality
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Technical Support, Account Management or Implementation role in the IT industry (3-5 years)
- Project management skills
- Superior communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
- Basic sales skills – presentations, closing, objection handling
- End-user training experience
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Customer service mindset
- Familiar with and skilled in XML, CSV, SQL and HL7
- Exposure to wireless and web applications
- Experience using a CRM
- Proven success in technology support environment
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please forward your resume in the body of, or attached to, an email to email@example.com with "Product Specialist" in the subject line.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
No recruiters please.
Application Deadline: As soon as possible
1 Hines Rd. Suite 110
Ottawa, Ontario K2K 3C7